Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mango!

You had your first mango today! You seemed to think it was rather tasty. I was a little pissed because I got you an avocado too, but it was all brown inside when I cut it open. Dammit! I wasn't too happy about that, and you didn't know the difference. I'm waiting for Daddy to come home from work, he should be calling me really soon to tell me he's on the way. ...and there he is! You're crying in your bed, because I know you're tired but you don't want to believe me. Go to sleep, you baby!
I've been preparing for Nana to come and visit us. I have to clean and clean and clean or else I'll hear about what a slob I am and how the house smells like cat shit. Woo! So, I've been running around cleaning up after you and your father and our three cats. Also, trying to clean any general messiness around the house. It's certainly not the easiest thing. I can only think of 100 other things I'd rather be doing.
...Go to sleep child!
We took care of the massive weed problem in our yard yesterday. You were pretty in love with Daddy using the weedwacker. Our friend Colleen came over to watch you for a minute so we could pay attention to what we were doing and you were also in love with her toes. She had them painted red and you wanted to kiss them... or suck on them. You little weirdo!
Daddy is on him way home, and I'm going to make him get you out of your crib when he gets here, since I don't think you're going to go to sleep. You brat. I love you anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment